May 31, 2022 Subject:
As of 5-30-22 this WORKED FOR ME!
After nothing else worked!
I've been down a LOT of RABBIT HOLES lately trying to figure this problem out!
Hopefully this works for you.
Its workin for me, so far, on a crap ola laptop
well see when I go to one of my desktops.
This being a USB THUMB DRIVE IMAGE does NOT act like a DVD,..
1) After the 1st restart normally you would get text saying, press any key to boot from CD\DVD,.. this is NOT the case here!
It continues as IF YOU PRESSED ANY KEY ON THE KEYBOARD!
Which you would OF COURSE NEVER DO THAT!
2) Solution? Password protect bios,..
because it freezes on restart.
At which point you can TURN OFF the machine and remove the thumb drive.
3) Continue on and it, and it will install,..
at some point here there seemed to be no progress ,.. so I RE inserted the thumb drive,..
and there seemed to still be no progress after 2 or 3 min,.. then I began steps to shut off the machine ALT-CTL-DEL etc,..
There is the chance that I was impatient and this step may NOT be needed.
4) and at the next restart password screen I shut down and popped the USB back out.
Only because it AGAIN acted as though id pressed a key at the "Press any key to load from CD\DVD"
5) Things seem good now,.. although there is NO LICENSE ,. and will expire in 30 days
6)However its a good sign as that Win Update DOES SEEM to be working,. as in,.. its waiting and waiting on the win update dialouge.
7)When finished and it updates,. I will be changing my prod key to what I hope is a LEGIT key. Will keep myself posted!
8) Its been updating successfully! YAY!
However I do think it needs a legitimate windows prod key, as the 30 day warning still exists.
9) which is fine with me,.. I paid BIG BUCKS for these licenses! And I DEMAND support!
Sad to have to get an Arrrr Matey version of something you paid for!
10) However for you other folks? If you didnt pay the big bucks? More power to you.
MS deserves to get ****** in the *** at every turn! They are diabolical profit pigs!
They know fully well that win 7 is the best thing they ever made since XP!
And they made Win 7 out of FINALLY listening to their customers after the failure of VISTA and the ensuing outrage!
Make no mistake win 10 is the new VISTA!
Its the same thing as DISCO in the 70s!
A lot of flash and glam,.. and a whole lot more flash in the pan!
March 16, 2022 Subject: