This meeting is being held in person and/or remotely as an alternate means of public access pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022 and all other applicable laws temporarily amending certain provisions of the Open Meeting Law. You are hereby advised that this meeting and all communications during this meeting may be recorded by the Town of Hingham in accordance with the Open Meeting Law. If any participant wishes to record this meeting, please notify the chair at the start of the meeting in accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, § 20(f) so that the chair may inform all other participants of said recording.
2. Questions from the public on items not on the agenda
3. Approval of Minutes from August 2, 2022
4. STM Article A: Foster School: Hearing and discussion
5. Review and discussion: First draft of the comment on the proposed Public Safety Facility Building
6. Liaison Reports
7. Discussion of Advisory Committee housekeeping items
a. Next meeting is on August 30th to hear and discuss a draft comment on STM Article C—the stabilization fund and also to review a first draft of the comment on Foster School.
b. AdCom Warrant Article style guidelines
8. Matters not anticipated within 48 hours of meeting