THIS THEME CAN ONLY BE CARRIED ON DEBBIE'S THEMES OR EZTHEMES.
IT CANNOT BE CARRIED ON ANY OTHER THEME SITE.
Debbie's Themes & Wallpaper
startup/shutdown screens and modified wallpaper by Debbie's Themes.
To use themes you need:
Windows 95 or 98 (separate themes for each- choose the theme
for your windows version!)
Microsoft Plus Pack (or alternate)
This theme, as designed, is for 800x600 resolution high
color or true color.
CONDITIONS FOR USE
This theme may be freely distributed among individuals ONLY.
It may not be loaded onto any other theme sites either in
the states or overseas. Under no conditions is it to be
included on CD. Permission is never granted for this, so
if you got my theme from anyplace other than my site, I'd
appreciate you letting me know where it came from. Lots
of unscrupulous people have been making money on my themes
which really stinks. You can share this with your friends
but it may not be offered for money. Please do not
strip the readme file.
STARTUP AND SHUTDOWN SCREENS
Replace your original logo screens with those in the separate
and included zip archive (startup shutdown.zip). They will not
automatically install. You need to do it manually. Here is
the normal location of these files:
LOGO.SYS - C:\
LOGOW.SYS - C:\Windows
LOGOS.SYS - C:\Windows
HOW TO INSTALL THEMES
1) Uninstall the zip file into a subdirectory of your choice. Usually
2) Click on the Start menu.
3) Click on "Settings".
4) Click on "Control Panel".
5) Double click on the "Desktop Themes" icon. (If you do not have this icon,
you may not have Plus! installed.)
6) When you enter the theme window, there will be a highlighted
drop-down list. Click on it and then click on "other". Browse to
the directory you just installed your themes in. Click on the
theme that you have just installed. You will be able to preview
7) Click on "Apply" and then "Ok" and the theme will then be
8) You can also preview or load a theme by double-clicking on the theme
THEME INSTALLATION PROBLEMS
If you are having problems installing a theme, the following could
be one of your problems:
1) You don't have Microsoft Plus installed. If Plus is installed
you will have a themes folder in your program manager.
2) You are not unzipping with a 32 bit decompression program that
supports long file names like Winzip. Download Winzip at
If you have installed the theme correctly, but it doesn't seem
to work properly, then your problems could be:
1) Your Windows directory is not C:\Windows\
2) Your Theme directory is not C:\Program Files\Plus!\Themes\
3) Some files may be corrupt (especially if downloaded off the
THANK YOU~ :^)
Debbie's Themes and Wallpaper
Original web art: