Minnesota Fat's Pool Challenger
Amstrad CPC, Commodore 16, Plus/4, MSX, Tatung Einstein, ZX Spectrum
Minnesota Fats' Pool Challenge is an overhead pool table view allowing one or two players to shoot six different configurations of pocket pool, or billiards, for score. The game requires a joystick and key commands to Shoot, break, or bank cue ball shots against an opponent, or the table.
The six play templates are as follows:
- 1. One player, any ball, any pocket.
- 2. One player, balls in order.
- 3. One player, ball in specific pocket.
- 4. Two player, Score the pockets.
- 5. Two player, Mini Pool.
- 6. Two player,lowest and highest numbered ball.
From Mobygames.com. Original Entry
- 2018-09-13 22:27:56
- Amstrad CPC, Commodore 16, Plus/4, MSX, Tatung Einstein, ZX Spectrum
- Pool / Snooker
- Internet Archive Python library 1.8.1
Uploaded by Sketch the Cow on