From the Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center (Rush University Medical Center) Reports of Stewardship and Annual Reports Collection, #4712, from the Rush University Medical Center Archives, Chicago, Ill. See webpage for more information: [ http://rushu.libguides.com/rusharchives ] The original Rush Medical College was established in 1837 and closed in 1942. It was reestablished in 1969 and affiliated with Presbyterian-St. Luke's Hospital. This corporation became Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center in 1969. Rush University was subsequently established in 1972, and came to include not only Rush Medical College, but also the College of Nursing, College of Health Sciences, and the Graduate College. Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center changed its name to Rush University Medical Center in 2003. This collection of annual reports, beginning with Rush-Presbyterian-St. Lukeﾒs Medical Center in 1969, include reports from the Chairman of the Board of Trustees and the President of Rush; financial summaries; reports on medical research, education, and treatment, facilities; reports from Rush University departments, including the Office of Philanthropy; and other financial information. Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center changed its name to Rush University Medical Center in 2003. "Annual Report" was used 1969-1972 and 2000-2011. "Report of Stewardship" was used 1973-1998. An annual report was not produced for 1999. Rush began to produce an annual report in digital form only beginning in 2011.
No copyright page found. No table-of-contents pages found.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ABBYY FineReader 11.0
Possible copyright status
In copyright. Digitized with permission of Rush University Medical Center, Chicago IL. Contact the Rush Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.