You're about to use the Working Model of WinDraw, a drawing program for Windows that sells for just $79. When a paint program doesn't suit your needs, but your budget won't allow a $400-500 drawing package, WinDraw is just what you need. WinDraw will help you create drawings that range from simple to complex with a minimum of effort. WinDraw's features include:
* 14 drawing tools that create a variety of easily modifiable, vector-based shapes, in variety of colors, line thicknesses and fill patterns.
* Multiple document editing, with no limit to the number of files you can have open at a time. Cut and paste among several drawings at once.
* Symbol libraries, to hold often used shapes or drawings. You can use
a library's automatic updating feature to change a symbol, and instantly
update multiple copies of it in drawings.
* Full text editing support, including bitmapped and vector fonts, and the
ability to exchange text with other programs via the clipboard.
* Compatibility with other graphical Windows programs - embed drawings from WinDraw in documents created by Word for Windows, Ami Pro, Paintbrush, Corel Draw, Excel and most other Windows programs that support graphics.
* The capability to export files to both bitmap (.BMP) and Windows metafile (.WMF) file formats.
* A full online help system, including drawing procedures, hints and tips, and a Getting Started section.
* An illustrated, indexed manual with examples and a glossary.