Disc One - Intro - There For Me - Do You Hear Me Now? - Everything - Crystal Ball - Let Go - Dixie Queen - Walk Away - I Need Some Time - Say Anything Disc Two - Giving It All 2 You - Lose To Win - Wherever You Go - Battered - Are You OK? - What About Tomorrow? - Save Me - Where The Streets Have No Name* - Shell Collector - Whisper Topic: Live concert Source: AKG ck61 > actives > JK Labs DVC II > Sony SBM-1 > U2A > Sony PCM-M1/dell I8200
"Yes that is fine. Go ahead and do that. We appreciate you updating that as we always want our fans to have access to the shows.
On April 10, 2003, OO gave permission to Eric Phipps for shows to be hosted at the Archive:
Eric passed along, "The guys in the band... told me to go ahead and get it done..." regarding setup "to allow the trading of the band Oval Opus on archive.org. All tapes are allowed to be traded, sbd tapes are ok when they are submitted, although not many sbd feeds are given anymore."
Our rules for taping are simple. You are allowed to tape our shows as long as you follow the following:
1. Please do not ask for a board feed. During the course of the night, the sound technician is very busy. You know as well as we do that sound technicians are usually mean and cranky people. Plugging into their sound board doesnÂt usually sit well with them. Besides, board feeds arenÂt good representations of the live mix. We suggest that you use a condenser microphone and either mini disc or DAT.
2. DO NOT sell the recording. If we find out, we will hang you.
3. Please do not obstruct the view of people that are paying to see the show. Be courteous and respect those that are around you.
4. Taping Policy only pertains to Oval Opus. You must get permission from the other bands that are playing that night.
5. Do not convert your live recording to MP3 format. MP3Âs diminish the quality of the recording and are easy to get on the internet. We do not want our music on the internet unless we put it there.
6. If you record the show, send a copy our way. We love hearing them and it helps us critique what we are doing. Send to: Oval Opus, PO Box 8605, Cincinnati, OH 45208.
We thank you for your interest in taping and hopefully trading Oval OpusÂ live music. We know that this is a helpful tool in spreading the music of Oval Opus. If we can assist you in any way, we would be happy to do so. Again, thank you for your interest and happy trading!