MAME 2016 Reference: Full Non-Merged Arcade Romsets
Arcade ROM Reference Sets:
- MAME 2000 Reference Collection (Complete MAME 0.37b5)
- MAME 2003 Reference Collection (Complete MAME 0.78)
- AdvanceMAME 1.4 Reference Collection (Complete MAME 0.106)
- MAME 2010 Reference Set - Romsets and Samples
- MAME 2010 Reference Set - CHDs
- MAME 2015 Reference Set - Romsets and Samples
- Final Burn Alpha 2016 Reference Collection (Complete FBA 0.2.97.38)
- MAME 2016 Reference Set - Romsets and Samples
ROM Set Format: Full Non-Merged
Using a Non-Merged set means that every .zip in this collection is a complete ROM that can be used stand-alone.
All romsets can be used standalone because each zip contains all the files needed to run that game, including any ROMs from 'parent' ROM sets and BIOS sets. To rebuild or verify Full Non-Merged romsets with ClrMamePro, use Non-Merged mode and deselect Separate BIOS sets via the Advanced button in the Rebuild and Scanner menus. ClrMamePro may display BIOS sets as missing in scans with these settings, but that is because all of the BIOS files will be distributed directly to the game romsets that need them.
The cover image for this collection is based on an image by Sam Howzit, licensed for reuse under a Creative Commons License. Original image and license: https://www.flickr.com/photos/aloha75/4906597504
- 2019-02-06 17:34:48
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4
Subject: Missing Files for MAME 0.234
All 90GB+ of it.
There are many Games missing Files, especially Neo-Geo ones, which didn't on the MAME 2003 Version released by the same Uploader.
It feels like getting this was a waste of time when you already have the 2003 Version. It may be technically superior, but as a Casual Gamer, if a Game isn't running, it isn't running.
Subject: MAME 0.174
Subject: Are .chd's required?
Subject: Wuestion on compatability
Uploaded by t_m_c on