Skip to main content

tv   The Ingraham Angle  FOX News  March 27, 2018 11:00pm-12:00am PDT

11:00 pm
or scholarship, we will let you know. go bless that family. very hard. anything to say, we'll see you back tomorrow. let not your heart be troubled. laura ingraham is standing by. >> laura: thanks so much. i'm laura ingraham. this is "the ingraham angle." we have a line-up not a single moment. the trump administration is causing democrats to lose their minds again. announcing its plans to ask, wait for it---- a citizenship question on the 2020 census. how dare they. plus a de beloved figure on the left is revealing what we already know and we know liberals think deep down about guns and the 2 nd amendment. and the pc mob puts one of america's most important historic figures at the top of its target list. but first the all but forgotten
11:01 pm
american t tragedies. that's the focus of "tonight's angle." >> laura: when donald trump announced his candidatesy the media reacted with horror to this statement. >> president trump: when mexico sends its people. they're not sending their best they are sending people that have lots of problems. they're bringing their problems with us. they're bringing drugs. they're bringing crime. they're b rapists and some, i assume are good people. >> laura: whilean many, some at least quibbled with the formulation the president made there, they knew what he basically meant. maybe he shouldn't singled out mexico people are can coming from a lot of places doing us harm there. is continuous and sad evidence to substantiate his claims of the underlying crime. every day in this country there are fresh american tragedies to report on. american citizens brutalized.
11:02 pm
bused.er murdered by illegal aliens. yet, most of these stories are the back of the local metro sections in the local papers. most of them are never heard on national news breeds cast. well, the media are too busy doing what? capturing every utterance of a few, specific porn stars. soec tonight we are going forwad on a hand full of these american tragedies.df in san diego, a mexican illegal alien constino costa after a night of drinks was was charged with running a stop sign and slamming into a family vehicle. a little boy in the back seat of the vehicle suffered serious head trauma and has cog at any time of cognative issues and costa fled the skin. costa has been deported 17 times. yes, 17. last week a judge declared a
quote
11:03 pm
mistrial in his case, because he couldn't establish if it was he or the illegal in the car with them behind the wheel at the time of the crash. thankfully he was turned over to federal custody following the mess industrial. given california sanctuary laws i expect he will find his way back in the golden state in fair hope, bam a twice deported alien lewis deleon is aaccusessed crashing his truck into a woman on a bike and killed. alonzo deleon was also drunk and he too fled the scene of the crash. authorities found him in possession of a stolen gun and believe he has used seven aliases in the past some that i now investigating his criminal history. law enforcement officials will join us in just a few moments. and last friday in the suburbs
11:04 pm
of new orleans this charmer sauntered into a wal-mart. his name is billy herrera. he allegedly approached a mother and 2-year-old child with a matchetty and told the mother if she be didn't listen to the instructions and he her child would die and then tried to kidnap the infant. the mother resisted and hid with her baby behind the delli counter he ran off and attempted to abduct another child from the a shopping cart. wal-mart employees and an off duty officer ended up tackling him. he's charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, and an immigration detainer has been placed on him. look, i don't even have time to report on the other crimes out there in the last few days.t salvadoran illegal immigrant. a traveling pastor, no less charged with enticing a
11:05 pm
14-year-old girl in4- virginia o record sexulely explicit pictures of herself. investigators believe this freak may have victimized many others. or gaudala twice deported illegal who allegedly raped a teenager girl. he posted bail in february and escaped before ice could detain hip. or the illegal in dallas who is charged with smootherring a senior citizen and may be according to authorities a serialal killer. the crimes committed on a daily basis, by those who should have never been in this country in the first place. every life. lost. every child harmed. every woman abused are victims not only the criminals who committed those crimes, but also of the government that allowed criminals to enter this country in the first place. and frankly, i'm sick of this argument. i don't really care what percentage of illegals in the united states commit crimes and
11:06 pm
what percentage doesn't. even one american life lost at the hands of an illegal is too much. it is unacceptable. and contrary to what the media tell us, those who have flouted our laws and the families they've dragged with them are criminals. people who cross this country's border are criminals. they are not victims. our policy-makers they're supposed to represent us. address our needs. not cater those of illegal immigrants. donald trump understand this. and he's right to step up enforcement across the board. the american workers. the american tax paez. i think are really tired of feeling like second-class citizens in their own country. liar they're the interloners as illegal immigrants demand rights and benefits. that dynamic is starting to change, because of president trump. we americans and all of you
11:07 pm
hard-working legal immigrants out there university must demand that lawmakers stop protecting the lawbreakers and start protecting us a and that's "the angle." reaction isor lieutenant brian mcgregor with the w kenner louisiana police department. investigating the attempts kidnapping investigate the illegal alian with the match at this at the wal-mart and in alabama sandy the best of the sister of the allegedly killed by an illegal immigrant. in baldwin county da wilters who is prosecuting miss hawkins alleged killer. let's start with you mr. wilters. this broke b my heart to hear ts story coming out of alabama. i actually learn beside it, because one of my radio listeners called intoo my show and said a colleague of his is
11:08 pm
the husband of the victim. that he was distraught and devastated. i looked it up. and said indeed this happened. tell us about this case and any more details that you've discovered.ve >> thank you for having us on tonight. ask you and your listeners to please pray for amy hawkins family as they go through this tragic time. it seems on sunday at 12:25pm amy hawkins was riding her bicycle on one of our roads on the eastern shore near fair hope and daphne. and she was northbound and the defendant in the case jose lewis deleone was headed southbound. he swerved around a car to pass
11:09 pm
and struck miss hawkins, who was riding a bicycle. he did not stop. he continued on and was found several minutes later. he was highly intoxicated at that time when he was arrested by law enforcement. they also found a stolen pistol in the vehicle. we then have learned that checking ncic he has at least aliases. and according to i.c.e., immigration enforcement he was deported twice during 2014. it's a tragedy-- . >> laura: that should never have happened. this should never have happened. sandy, this is your sister. i can imagine what you are going throughre at this moment. it sounds hollow to say it, but
11:10 pm
i am praying for you and your family and everything that you've gone through. and her two children, her husband, her entire family you. if thisir thing could have been vetted and he could have been prevented through coming through whether a physical barrier or effective deportation, i mean your sister would be a live. words don't even convey. i't am furious about these case. am i am saddened-- as devastated ita could be, without having knn your sister. >> yes, mammo. ma-am. >> she was a beautiful sister, a wonderful both and great daughter. it is a tragedy. >> laura: this is an illegal alien with seven aliases. they're trying to track down his criminal history.
11:11 pm
i'm sure mr. wilters you'll be doingg that. other crimes he could have submitted. a stolen gun in his possession, if he already hasn't gone on committed violent acts against other people. it is your sister's death at his hands that caused his ultimate apprehension. i assume will be put away for a long period of time. further thoughts on the fact tathis government was unable to keep him out of this country. >> it is a tragedy. >> yes, it is a? tragedy. nothing is going to replace my sister. i don't have the answers to that.th i loved her. and yes, yes, he should have been deported. we have to figure the way that he wasn't able to come back in and wasn't able to drive a
11:12 pm
vehicle. that he wasn't able to drive drunk. i don't have the answers right now. t i know my family is hurting over the wholely situation. >> laura: let's talk to lieutenant mcgregor. the reason i wanted to bring these stories to the american people's attention tonight, lieutenant mcgregor, is because thesego aren't just names on a piece of paper. these americans are personally devastated byme this type of crime. and we almost had another situation unfold in kenner, in louisiana about six miles from new orleans on friday. one of our contributors said have someone with a matchetty in a wal-mart trying to kidnap a 2-year-old and tries to kidnap another american, who shouldn't have been in this country. this is madness. lieutenant. >> yes.
11:13 pm
>> laura: lieutenant mcgregor your thoughts about this case as it stands. how did he get into this country? he was deported twice at least we understand? >> that's still things we're looking into. we know on friday at 2:00 pm he entered the wal-mart through the guardepnt center. he approached the delli section of the t store and engaged the femi and a 2-year-old. he threatened that female and threatened the life of the child as well and put his hand on his side to indicate h he has a matchetter. he reached to grab the child. the mother fought for her child and grabbed her child from the cart. and proceeded to get that child on the other side of that deh counter and everyone engaged the suspect and ran in the meat and
11:14 pm
poultry section they swung the at emplies. allowing him to get back in thec delli section. like any mother she fought her child as well. and employees there and the in addition to the police officer off duty working a police detail at the location. they engaged the suspect. got him on the ground. they handcuffed him and took him into custody. >> laura: the wal-mart employee and off duty officer tackled him by walking into a wal-mart with a machete. lieutenant mcgregor workedd on a casee three years ago, as i seem to recall involving a herman riviera who raped a 10-year-old girl, another illegal immigrant.
11:15 pm
was that you on this case? >> i've had many case. we just h finished a murder with the dismemberment, if you look it was previously reported the conviction for second degree murder and obstruction of justice in which an individual's body was cut up and dismembered and thrown in st. john parish. >> laura: kenner is a very safe community for the postmart. you haveis incredible retension and recruitment keeping the community safe. and the community in alabama we were talking about also a very safe community. but new orleans, itself is a sanctuary city, correct? you have bleed through from new orleans into into your community. worried about tearing down stat stews in the middle of the night, but illegal immigrants are make their way into your
11:16 pm
community. i want to ask both of you, law enforcement, how important is it for local authorities to cooperate with the federal government on this immigration issue? and to get these people inprisonned and out of the country? we'll go back to you? >> well, it is very important, laura. in the last year there has been tremendous cooperation between local law enforcementnt and immigration authorities. where for eight years we didn't have it. so having the knowledge that we can contact i.c.e. and that i.c.e. will actually come in and place a detainer on an illegalll immigrant helps us tremendously. there are still some more kinks that have to be worked out. but thed cooperation in the last yer has just been tremendous. >> laura: we have entire communities in the united states
11:17 pm
refusing to cooperate. the entire state of california refusing to cooperate with federal officials endangering the lives of californians because individualco illegally released they go on and create more havoc for the american people. i want to close with sandy. sandy if you could say anything to immigration officials. the government. given the fact that you've lost your sister just a few days ago. for a beautiful bike ride on a b beautiful day. she should be here enjoying her family. she's an incredible person. as an american citizen, what would you say? . >> figureway out. fix the system. we need to fix the system so that these type of tragedies don't happen to other families. >> laura: sandy god bless you. thank you for coming on the show tonight. i know it is really hard.
11:18 pm
i know our viewers really are praying for youwe ask your famiy and thank you. and thank all of you, law enforcement,ou da. you have a lot of hard work to douy across this country. you don't get much recognition. i know g you're not looking for it, but we really appreciate it. thank you. and god bless your family, sandy. another day another lawsuit byy california why are they suig the trump administration? it is all connected my friends? it has to do with citizenship. be prepared to be outraged. next. unless my hands are dirty. between running a business and four kids, we're busy. auto insurance, homeowner's insurance, life insurance policies. knowing that usaa will always have my back... that's just one less thing you have to worry about. i couldn't imagine going anywhere else. they're like a friend of the family. we are the cochran family, and we'll be usaa members for life. save by bundling usaa home
11:19 pm
and auto insurance. get a quote today.
11:20 pm
11:21 pm
you know what's not awesome? gig-speed internet. when only certain people can get it. let's fix that. let's give this guy gig- really? and these kids, and these guys, him, ah. oh hello. that lady,
11:22 pm
these houses! yes, yes and yes. and don't forget about them. uh huh, sure. still yes! xfinity delivers gig speed to more homes than anyone. now you can get it, too. welcome to the party. >> laura: the trump administration announced last night the 2020 u.s. census will include a question about citizenship. makes sense, right? it seems personally reasonable for the u.s. government to want to know how many citizens live in this country. here's how far left immigration advocates reacted to the news. >> what the trump administration is try to do is weaponnize the census to use it to undercount people in california and other states with high immigrant population. >> the federal government, including president trump has to justify whyen they would be weakening any census count or census standards?
11:23 pm
he needs to up hold the rule of law. >> it is clear what this administration is trying tos do. instill fear in the immigrant community. >> i love the go. will the rule of law. >> laura: naturally the california department of justice filed a lawsuit against the trump administration. it is the 27th time the golden state has sued the trump administration, including over daca travel band. border wall. pretty much any time the trump administration burps they get a lawsuitgy california. to debate is california congressman brad sherman who say democrat. congressman, first, thank you for joining us. we invite democrats on pretty much every night and most decline. thank you very much we love having a spirited conversation. here's my quick question. >> it's good to be with you. first i need to correct the beginning of your show. >> laura: i love that we're not correcting that. >> focus on that and then you
11:24 pm
can correct f me. let's keep it focused on citizenship. why are democrats afraid of the u.s. government determining how many illegal immigrants are in the united states? >> first of all, the census questions has nothing to co-with how many illegal immigrants are in the united states they don't ask whether you're an illegal immigrants.ou >> second. so there is no attempt. >> laura: citizen and noncitizen. >> laura: we want to know who is a citizen and noncitizen. >> the purpose of is this clear. the purpose is to suppress, not only immigrants from responding, but anybody who has a cousin who is an immigrant. the study advise shown from the census department last year under trump administration that thisis will depress responses. this is a two-part approach. first create incredible fear the way the beginning of your show did in immigrant communities.
11:25 pm
castigate them. call them rapist and murderers. >> laura: congressman are you defending the criminales i talk about at the beginning of this show? is that what you're doing the child abusers. the murderers and the fentanyl traffickers. i'll debate that morning, noon, and night. let's do an hour on el gordo who tried to send millions of americans let's talk about el gordo. honestly. this is where the democrats lose the american people. you are more worried about illegal immigrants than the legal residents of your own communities. time and again. and now you don't want us to know how many. >> laura. give me a chance i'll get a word in edge wise. >> laura: that's another tactic don't come on the show and say i'll correct in the first segment what i said is factual. >> a criminal alien problem in the united states s and your ste is the sanctuary disaster. that's the problem. go ahead.
11:26 pm
>> lawyer. >> laura: can you breathe. >> you came on and you showed the president saying that most immigrants, especially from mexico are rapists and murderers. >> laura: he didn't say the word "most." >> he said they're rapist and murderers and some, he. the first category rapeit, second category murderers and a footnote to indicate that a few were good people. that's what the president said. the beginning of your show say. you put up picture after picture of terrible criminals. >> you don't like the pictures. >> laura: you don't wantt the truth. >> laura: i'm here to tell the truth. you're here to tell a family. >> laura any chance i could get any word edge wise. >> laura: it is like a valedictorians. >> myr story is the american victims you and so many
11:27 pm
democrats never pay attention to. ofoc course there are good peoplism. >> laura why do you invite me on the show, why i'm not allowed to say anything. >> laura: i will allow falsehood to stand on the show. but go ahead. >> the falsehood is immigrants areal disproportionately. there are 111 million without documents. >> you have pictures of some terrible criminals. >> laura: how do we know. >> we have pretty good estimates. >> laura: where do we get. >> you can't send out a questionnaire and find out, how many immigrants there are without documents. >> laura: how do we guess? >> the purpose is to destroy the census. have very good estimators. look. you're talking about a country that has an intelligence worldwide. we certainly can relatively come to determining how many there are.an look, you want to say 10 to 12.
11:28 pm
i say 11. you say 10 to 1. >> laura: i don't think anyone knows how many illegal immigrants are in the country. >> can i get in a word edgewise. >> laura: that's one of the points we're making. citizens versus nonsense citizens. >> we can't find out through the census. the purpose of the census question is to destroy the census by getting people not to return their questionnaires. the purpose of the beginning of your show was to ignore the fact that crime is committed by all groups. >> laura: more crime in the uniteded states do we need more crime? >> look. you have more crime in california than wyoming, because you have more people in california than wyoming. >> laura: congressman. are we to tell the american people, that,t because the california wants to be sanctuary, fugitive state. whatever you call it. we have t to sacrifice a certain number of americans for this
11:29 pm
utopian ideas that borders are pointless. that walls are bad that the rue of law, when applied to a family crossing the border wants a better life. you can't deport them. >> any chance i can get a word in here laura. >> laura: i think it is not a great argument. we want law and order. >> laura why do you need me on the show. it is your show, you can just talk. >> now the fact is, if you want less crime. move caymen island you can go a whole week without a violent crime. the fact is that immigrants or any group off people, if you're going to have people in this country, there's going to be some crime. >> laura: illegally in the country. >> every group of people. >> any chance i can get a word in here. >> laura: congressman. >> than have fewer people. >> laura: there is difference between illegal and legal. do you not know the difference? does it matter?
11:30 pm
>> i. any chance i can get a word in. >> laura: there's a lawyer. >> the census has routinely. >> the fact. >> laura: asked questions about citizenship status has it not. >> that's not true. they stopped in 1950. they stopped about the time i was four years old and before you were born. >> laura: no, then the american family. a separate survey. it is not used as the official enumbration. the enumberration of this country is constitutionally required. getting an accurate count in the emumeration is constitutionally more important than how many bathrooms there are in the house. that secondary priority. but that. >> laura: you think illegal immigrants should be accounting for the apportionment of the member of leggures.
11:31 pm
>> the constitution says that. >> they can't vote. they have to be counted. >> right, so what you're saying. >> laura: so illegal immigrants. our citizens when it comes to apportionment. there's a debate bait. >> the constitution says that the supreme court says that. the the abbott case reached that conclusion. if you want toea reverse that. fine. try to pass a constitutional amendment. stack the court and try to reverse the decision. >> laura: they want to over the immigrant. >> don't pollute the census in the effort to constitute the constitutional. >> laura: yeah you have to respond to census. people be don't respond it is another reason they're breaking the law. you havelt respond. >> laura: you didn't have enough money to get everyone to respond. >> you havekiki to respond. >> they're deliberately grounding the census to get people to respond to the questionnaires. >> laura: we'll have you back. appreciate you joining us very
11:32 pm
much. the media and the left are attacking one of president trump cabinet secretaries for saying diversity is not important but that's what he says stay there.
11:33 pm
11:34 pm
you tell your insurance company they made a mistake. the check they sent isn't enough to replace your totaled new car. the guy says they didn't make the mistake.
11:35 pm
you made the mistake. i beg your pardon? he says, you should have chosen full-car replacement. excuse me? let me be frank, he says: you picked the wrong insurance plan. 'no. i picked the wrong insurance company.' with liberty mutual new car replacement™, we'll replace the full value of your car plus depreciation. liberty stands with you™. liberty mutual insurance. hello. hi. how's it going? alright, how ya doing? welcome! so, this is the all-new chevy traverse. what do ya think? this looks better than 99% of the suvs out there. it's very modern...sleek. maybe the most impressive part of the all-new traverse... is what's on the inside. (gasp!) surprise! what are you doing here? i've missed you guys! i haven't seen you guys in so long! (gasp) what's happening?! we flew her out. it's a family car, we had to put your family in it! yeah, it gets 7 thumbs up!
11:36 pm
>> laura: cnn web sites ran a piece with the headline "sources." telling employees diversity isn't important. the article quoted three anonymous sources that claimed interior secretary ryan zenke has down played the importance of diversity in the workplace. cnn sources saying he valued results everyhe diversity and says. >> you find we have the most diverse group anyone has he had. >> which begs the question did he allegedly say anything controversial at all? we showed know interior secretary spokesman said the anonymous claims made against the secretary are untrue.
11:37 pm
in l.a. civil rights attorney leo tourel and lewis cooper. leo let's go right to you. if you vithe best people we think everyone is smart. ty became a lightning rod. if you look through the verbiage zincky is a racist. >> that's the conclusion. we don't worry about diversity pause we have the best. if in this administration i don't see if. if he has the best and the
11:38 pm
brightest why does he have to say we don't have to worry about diversity i submit that statement. show me some data and i'll keep my big mouth shut, but to make a statement in this administration you know it lawyer to lawyer, this administration does not have a colin powell or a condesea rice. >> ben carson doesn't count, because he's white? >> one. we play the one token game? >> laura: by the way when justice thomas was put on the court he didn't count. let's not pretend that conservative african-americans count on the diversity. they're ridiculed as uncle toms. i've heard this game many time played. >> it is not a game. i'mm talking more than one. >> it is not clear this statement was ever made. >> it was made. >> the people that he is actually put in place are very, very talented individuals. black people. >> you don'tre know that.
11:39 pm
>> native americans. >> give me some names. give me some names. >> the bureau of reclamation, the first woman was named there. >> one. >> the secretary of insullure affairs is a puerto rican. >> one. >> the named a native american to handle as one of their secretaries. there are a plethora of individuals who were named because they were talented. and it turns out. >> laura. can i talk to you as an attorney. give me some eelc. >> you just name me one and one. >> laura give me some information. know.you there are no people of color in this administration. >> laura: i have some full screens for you. the department of interior, this is the employee diversity. american-indiania 10 %. asia 2.3%. white 73.7%.
11:40 pm
hispanic 6.2%. black 5.6%. federal workforce. >> can i submit to you. >> lawyer an i keep going for a second leo. you asked for some legal data some legal stuff. so give for a second. federal workforce. 18.4%. black. white 64.6. american-indianian 1.6, asian 5.8%. hispanic 8.6%. >> i can play the numbers game all day long. hong on. one second. >> here's the point i like those numbers. because thei white number is disproportionally higher than the actually numbers. and. >> so that's what we're getting at. >> come on? >> thistt administration does he people of color. >> laura: those numbers were obama administration numbers, leo? tricked ya'. >> i didn't mean to by the way. >> i decided to look at this too. >> one of the things we should know that black americans are overrepresented in the federal
11:41 pm
government, including in the prison federal government. >> in what position? what position? >> all across, all across? >> where. >> all agencies the department of defense, department of interior. but that's the point. >> ineed. >> i need so see some more minority people in the administration. >> the federal government put out. they docs them every two years. but we also know that the federal government employees get paid almost 20% more. so here's the question. >> laura: quickly. >> can i say this. it hurts me. >> it hurt. >> laura: we have to. leo last word. >> it hurts me for this man to deny the fact that there were no people of color in decision making not low level, managerial jobs you know there's no minorities in the high-level jobs. you know that. stob doing that to us. you're hurting us. >> it is not true ses assistant secretaries.
11:42 pm
>> laura: uused to do in the work. they are the ones that do the real policy. >> it is dividing america. >> laura: we're out of time. all right guys. look. i want to be a color-blind society. the best of the best. >> me too. >> there are people from all box. >> laura: we're in this color coded proportional representation. in the end that will make more people miserable and angry at each other in my view. but great segment for both of you. and i left is exposing how liberals really feel about the 2 nd amendment. could we have any more hot button issues tonight? don't go away. en! turns out the prints at the crime scene- awwwww...did mcgruffy wuffy get a tippy wippy? i'm serious! we gotta move fast before- who's a good boy? is him a good boy? erg...i'm just gonna go. oh, you wanna go outside? you gotta go tinky poo-poo? i already went, ok? in the bathroom!
11:43 pm
as long as people talk baby-talk to dogs, you can count on geico saving folks money. fifteen minutes could save you fifteen percent or more on car insurance.
11:44 pm
11:45 pm
11:46 pm
>> laura: retired supreme court justice paul stevens 97 years olde wrote an op ed in the "new york times" applauding the students who marched for stricter gun control. if he had stopped there nowe one would hae been surprised by the liberal justices words. he went a step further a lot further. he argue that had s demonstratos shoulde "demand a repeal of the second amendment." joining me is monica crowley for policy research anda with me in the studio democratic strategist joel cane. okay. joel. now we're going to what we all thought right along. they want to get rid of the second amendment. >> i understand nra is on the
11:47 pm
retreat and want to make a 97-year-old supreme court justice and the 18-year-old kids the booingy man. justice steve made reasonable arguments. look at the original intent of what the second amendment was supposed to be. in 2008 changed that you're a lawyer. you know the helder fundamentally changed the second amendment. >> laura: well we will not gel get in the legal issues and justice confirmed most of us new the second amendment, is not an individual right. so we affirm that the second amendment the right to keep and bare arms was an individual right. this is what a lot of us believed all along. that the left wanted to go for the t guns and take the second amendment. now with the john paul stevens amazing writing the oped at 97. but john paul stevens writes the piece and brett stevens a big never trumper, by the way, is basically saying the same ing in an op ed demonstrators should
11:48 pm
seek lasting reform and demand the repeal of the second amendment. so we're being hit on all sides supreme court justice and editorial writers. >> laura, we know that the left has long been at war with the constitution. now we have hard evidence that theyti would like to actually rp up the bill of rights. they've long been attentioning the 1 of the amendment and now the attacks. there's a reason why the founding fathers made the two sets of rights a one-two punch. because there is no guarantee of the first miami, without the second amendment. and the left and maybe some others from other ideological parts of the country are starting to make the argument. it is extremely dangerous. i will say that justice stevens did us a favor. now, no longer does the left have to pretend they're interested in protecting the second amendment. now the truth is out there.
11:49 pm
that they want to go forward and disarm law abiding citizens. now d actually the battle can be joined. >> laura: the nra responded you can respond. the meno and women of the national rifle association and the majority of the american people and the supreme court believe in the second amendment right too self protection. we will unapologetically continue to fight to protect this fundamental freedom. >> laura two things. number one the left john paul stevens is not an icon of the left he was nominated by richard nixon. >> the bush nominated is sooner let's be honest about the record. he's not an icon of the left. he has a pretty conservative. >> no, he's more liberal than ginsburg. >> he was liberal when i was clerking on the court. >> number two you guys do not wear this on the right. you're concerned you saw that florida law. you see what's happened. >> laura: i'm not concerned. >> people are moving what they know is another reach on behalf
11:50 pm
of the nra and the people in staunch defense of the second amendment against everything. and we see now. >> laura: i think we will see a lot i think in the mid-term elections and in 2020. just how going for the second amendment will go over with the american people in critical states. >> i think you're right. i think justice stevens and those who support the radical position have given the republicans a great gift. it is something to rally on nra do nations tripled in the month of february over january. so a lot of money coming into the nra. people want to make sure that the bill of rights is held. >> laura: inalienable rights. we'll continue to have you both on radio. the left finding new arguments against american history and monuments. you will not miss this, because you won't believe it. finish thb finish thb because they don't relieve nasal congestion. flonase allergy relief is different.
11:51 pm
flonase relieves sneezing, itchy, watery eyes and a runny nose, plus nasal congestion, which pills don't. flonase helps block 6 key inflammatory substances. most pills only block one. and 6 is greater than 1. start your day with flonase for more complete allergy relief. flonase. this changes everything.
11:52 pm
11:53 pm
11:54 pm
>> laura: it >> laura: it was only a matter of time until the left opened up the bc hold cry monuments with the confedderasy and the civil war. guess who is on the chopping block. thomas jefferson. student activist in new york are
11:55 pm
demanding a statue be removed from campus claiming it belongs in the museum with proper context. theyr claim that white supremacist and neonazi embraced jefferson as a hero. this friday these students are planning a jefferson has got to go demonstration to further their advertising their ignorance about this whole thing. the american founding is apparently not among the courses offeredra at hoster this somewhe ter. you give the pc mob an inch. they will take every founding father we have and a few presidents with them. it is frightening. it is talibanesqe. this isn't america. history should be respected you bette in the proper context. don't put our values on the historical moments of the past.
11:56 pm
11:57 pm
11:58 pm
11:59 pm
when you combine ancestry's dna test with its historical records... ...you could learn you're from ireland... ...donegal, ireland... ...and your ancestor was a fisherman. with blue eyes. just like you. begin your journey at ancestry.com really too bad, waits slow-palgsed show, not a lot of debate. we'll work on that for tomorrow night.
12:00 am
tweelt me at "ingraham angle." be on the radio tomorrow. we'll try to read more viewer interaction in the future. tweet me, tweet me, we'll read it. shannon bream and the fox news@night team up next. >> shannon: that can be dangerous and fun, laura. >> laura: absolutely. >> shannon: see you tomorrow night. flood of news, new reports that kim jong-un went to china. oeshg county, california voting unanimously to defy the california state government when it comes to sanctuary state policies. finland parenthood responding exclusively to fox news at night about a tweet calling for a disney princess to have an abortion. all new on this tuesday edition of fox news@night. tracking reaction to former supreme court justice john paul stevens blockbuster call tonight to repeal the second endment. the retired justice opening up a political pandora's box by consider itnizing the constitutional right to bear arms as aic

147 Views

info Stream Only

Uploaded by TV Archive on